Today’s Friday Funnies are brought to you by my webstats thingie. These aren’t necessarily the most common search strings that get people here, but they are the funniest I’ve found recently. Here they are, in no particular order.
1. Knitting istake on mitten ( I’m assuming that was supposed to be “mistake”)
2. Betty Crocker knitting (I was once the B.C Family Leader of Tomorrow, after all)
3. Handsome soldier (Huh? Oh yeah, here’s mine)
4. Family Leader of Tomorrow Betty Crocker (again!?)
5. Sauerkraut spindle. (This one just baffles me. I’m not really sure at all what they were looking for.)
6. Drooling dog tricks cookie. (Right. I have no clue either.)
7. Knitting While Drunk. (I’m not sure whether to be embarrassed or proud.)
8. Shawl of commiseration. (I couldn’t find this pattern on Ravelry, but there really should be one.)
9. How many stitches are in a 1000 meter spindle. (That’s one very long spindle, honey.)
10. Knit a human nose.
11. Bizarra knit blog.
12. I’ve disappeared. (I can’t even imagine what they were really looking for.)
13. Reading a tape measure for a dumbass.
14. Pee blog knit. (Some days I don’t even get that much done.)
15. Knitting mistake forgot some rows. (Yup, I’ve been there.)
And last but certainly not least:
16. Insane asylum knitting.
I hope I’m never committed to an asylum, but if so, I’m definitely taking the knitting with me.